Each month the WCE PTA schedules a Dine and Donate event with a local dining establishment as another source of fundraising. This allows families to participate by simply ordering dinner and eating as they normally would. We try to keep the events local to also help the local businesses that often help support us. Each event typically runs for a minimum of 2 hours and during that time you simply visit the restaurant and show the flyer advertisement and then they will donate a percentage of the sale back to the WCE PTA. It’s so simple!!
2021/2022 Dine and Donate Schedule (Scroll down to see what is coming up)
September – Rita’s – Blandon – 9/22/21
- This event will run during normal business hours 12pm-9pm. You can stop in at any time and purchase items to help support the PTA.
- Special event from 6pm-8pm – We will have “celebrity scoopers” and a prize wheel during this time. The WCE teachers will be volunteering as “celebrity scoopers” so come out and maybe you will see your teacher! We will also have a prize wheel available. A $1 donation allows you to spin the wheel and gives you a chance to win a variety of coupons for Rita’s for a future visit! During this time there will also be members of the PTA available to answer questions about our organization.
- Come out and join the fun!
October – Fiore’s – Fleetwood – 10/20/21
- This event will run from 11am-9pm
- It will be TAKE OUT ONLY
- No coupons or discounts will be accepted
November – Cristina’s Family Restaurant – 11/17/21
- This event will run from 5pm-8pm
- Dine in and take out
- No other coupons or discounts will be accepted
December – Chick-fil-a (5th Street Location) 12/13/21-12/17/21 (ALL WEEK)
- This is an ALL WEEK event!
- Visit once, twice or everyday!!!
- You MUST show the flyer BEFORE paying for the transaction to count
January – Mad J’s BBQ in Blandon
March – Pop’s Malt Shoppe in Kutztown
April – Fiore’s Chill and Grill – Blandon
May – Rita’s – Blandon