Minutes from the PTA Meeting on Tuesday, April 5th, 2022 at 6pm in the library
Mrs. Zellner was unable to attend the PTA meeting.
- Pickle Orders we earned $ 943.00
- We received $115.74 from Amazon
- The 4th grade Celebration fundraiser – Pura Vida bracelets brought in an additional $18
- We spent $300 on teacher grants last month.
Motion to Approve: Lizz Galley
Second by: Shawn Fies
- Miss Wagner (4th Grade Teacher) requested $100 for classroom reward incentives, Teachers Pay Teachers resources and other items needed for her classroom
- Mrs. Gagliardi (Gifted Support Teacher) requested $98 for curriculum enrichment support instructional materials.
- Mrs. Shuman (ESL K-4) Requested $100 for special curriculum books, classroom rewards books.
Motion to approve: Amy Koch
Second by: Rebecca Bieber
Grade Level Grants:
None for this month
- Spirit wear will run April 18th to April 29th. There will be spring and summer items such as shorts, t-shirts, hats, etc. Any questions contact Mackenzie Weaver
Teacher Appreciation Week: May 2nd – May 5th
Book Fair will run from May 9th – May 13th
- The PTA will buy each student a book. This Spring book fair includes a Buy One, Get One Free Sale on all items.
- If you created an e-wallet in the Fall, you MUST create a new one for the Spring. There is a button you can click on to transfer any unused funds from the Fall.
- There is an Open House on May 10th and the book fair WILL BE open during the open house and we will need volunteers for the book fair.
Outdoor Movie Night: May 14th (Raindate is May 21st). We will be showing RIO. There will also be food trucks available 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm and we will start the movie at approximately 8:00 pm.
None at this time
Dine and Donate Events:
- Fiore’s Chill and Grill – April 27th – 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Rita’s – May 25th – 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm. There will be celebrity (teacher) scoopers and we will also have our prize wheel.
Ongoing Fundraising: Boxtops, Boyer tags, Amazon Smile
- The last day to purchase a yearbook is May 11th. All personalized pages must also be completed by May 11th!
- To order a yearbook online and/or to create your 2 personalized pages go to:
- Pass code is 1015924972604178
- Contact Amy Lawlor at email@example.com with any questions
- Kindergarten- Crayola, April 29th
- 1st and 3rd Grades – Party Animal Express, May 31st
- 2nd Grade – Reading Museum, June 3rd
- 4th Grade- DaVinci Center, May 13th
- June 6th: 4th Grade Clap Parade and celebration
- The Nominating Committee announced the nominations for next year’s PTA Board, and a few more nominations were added.
- The current Nominations are:
- President: Lizz Galley and Amy Lawlor
- Vice President 1: Jennifer Schwegler
- Vice President 2: Mackenzie Weaver
- Vice President 3: Katelyn Moll
- Treasurer: Amy Koch
- Corresponding Secretary: Amy Lawlor
- Recording Secretary: Cindy Weidenhammer and Lauren Farina
- The current Nominations are:
- Voting will take place at the May meeting
Motion to Adjourn: Mackenzie Weaver
Second by: Jennifer Schwegler
Next Meeting is May 17, 2022 at 6pm in the library.
- Zoom Link: Time: 6:00pm Join Zoom Meeting – https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76173962376?pwd=am1VQUhkdDVDanpKYUlFSmFkTUFTQT09
- Meeting ID: 761 7396 2376 Passcode: RG0G3n
In-Person: Nicole Kauker, Katelyn Moll, Mackenzie Weaver, Amy Lawlor, Lizz Galley, Amy Koch, Jennifer Schwegler, Dave Crissman, Mary Templin, Dina Heffner, Rebecca Bieber, Lauren Farina
On Zoom: Shawn Fies, Ashli Heckman, Cindy Weidenhammer, Jill Myers